Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wife April Fooled me today! (well, yesterday, considering the post time)
Here I was, sitting at my computer perusing TA and she runs into the room shouting "There'a a bear in the field!"
(Yes, there really are bears in this area)
I jumped up, looked out the window across the street, "Where? I don't see it!"
Then she started laughing.
"April Fool!"

Now, the question is, how to get even?

·
Super Moderator
21,440 Posts
Stick a stuffed animal like a skunk in the oven. :)

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
When she is in the bathtub, scream .... "SNAKE!"

When she is getting dressed (not finished ...), shout, "Honey, is that a spider on the back of your <undergarment>?"

I pulled that ONCE on my wife many years ago, and she responded with "Don't EVER fall asleep ...!"

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Now, the question is, how to get even?
With one of these. They suction cup to the bottom of the seat, and the hands suction cup to the lid. So when you open the lid, it pops up. Doesn't really matter if it looks real - in the split second when she sees it, her mind will fill in the blanks. Revenge is a dish best served on cold porcelain. :D Toilet Monster

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
You could tell her; shoes are 75% off at the mall....

Smiley Boogering.gif

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
With one of these. They suction cup to the bottom of the seat, and the hands suction cup to the lid. So when you open the lid, it pops up. Doesn't really matter if it looks real - in the split second when she sees it, her mind will fill in the blanks. Revenge is a dish best served on cold porcelain. :D Toilet Monster

What would be REALLY funny is if she just screams, slams the lid back down, and runs to get you. That's when you act surprised, and get your trusty plunger. Shake it a couple times to make sure you've got a good battle grip, fix her with your best "I may not survive this, but a man's gotta do what a mans gotta do" look and head for the bathroom. Tell her you don't want whatever it is to get loose in the house, so you better close the door. Then go in there and make as much noise as you can. I can see it all clearly in my minds eye. Course that might just be the beer...

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Or here's one my best friend used on his dad years ago. He tape recorded the sound of a car screeching to a stop. Then he plugged the tape recorder into his guitar amp. He waited until the middle of the night, and set the amp right in his dad's bedroom - cranked all the way up. He hit play and ran towards the bed holding two flashlights as if they were a cars headlights. If you can't find a recording of a cars screeching tires, the sound of a railroad train and horn and one good powerful flashlight also works. DAMHIK

You know - at this point even I am beginning to understand why I'm not married anymore. :D

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Walk into a room where she is and take a double look at her and say "DON'T MOVE, IT MIGHT BE POISIONOUS"

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Think I'll wait until next year, gives me time to think up something really unique.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Think I'll wait until next year, gives me time to think up something really unique.
That's probably smart. Sometimes discretion is the better part of valor. Might just get a practical joke war going otherwise - and the couch is not a great place to sleep. :D

·
10,379 Posts
Best payback I've ever given was when I was driving with one of my brothers. Got late and he fell asleep in the passenger seat, I eased off the road and stopped in front of a tree, put the truck in neutral, gunned the motor and screamed.

Well, he woke up and completely freaked. I think that was the hardest I've laughed in all my life.

(Disclaimer: I do not recommend doing this if you have leather seats, your intended victim has a heart condition, or, your intended victim is armed)

Reactions: dbeardslee

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Write up some phony but official looking divorce paperwork?

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
I prefer to take the direct approach in getting even, learned this from a deceased friend (who died a natural death). Let someone get properly seated on the throne, give them a little time to get into the middle of taking care of business. Then throw a sting of lit firecrackers into the stall with them.

Few people ever tried to get even with Don after this treatment, for they knew he had a diabolical mind and was far superior to them in what he would do to even the score. He was also the business manager of the dealership and signed their checks. No one messed with Mr. Campbell.

·
Banned
893 Posts
I prefer to take the direct approach in getting even, learned this from a deceased friend (who died a natural death). Let someone get properly seated on the throne, give them a little time to get into the middle of taking care of business. Then throw a sting of lit firecrackers into the stall with them.

Few people ever tried to get even with Don after this treatment, for they knew he had a diabolical mind and was far superior to them in what he would do to even the score. He was also the business manager of the dealership and signed their checks. No one messed with Mr. Campbell.
and I would dump my business all over the bathroom then go home

1 - 18 of 18 Posts