Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,389 Posts
Cleaning out the gene pool.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I've always been a fan of Darwinism. I think the world would be a much better place if we took all the ridiculously obvious warning labels(don't use your hair dryer in the shower) off of things and let the stupid people eliminate themselves from the gene pool.

·
Registered
24,808 Posts
Sad story.

·
Super Moderator
40,613 Posts
Looks like every gun safety rule was violated in this one. You can't fix stupid.

·
Registered
21,118 Posts
They'll never ban rap music just guns

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

Reactions: ISSMER and BMC

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I have started fighting libs that will take a story like this about guns with storys about food stamp fraud. The moment you paint all the food stamp users as doing illegal things with their stamps you can usually see a vein start to throb in their forheads. They will then say that you can not apply food stamp fraud to all food stamp users,to that I usually say well you can not take a idiot with a gun and apply that to all gun owners.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Shakes head.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
I have started fighting libs that will take a story like this about guns with storys about food stamp fraud. The moment you paint all the food stamp users as doing illegal things with their stamps you can usually see a vein start to throb in their forheads. They will then say that you can not apply food stamp fraud to all food stamp users,to that I usually say well you can not take a idiot with a gun and apply that to all gun owners.
This is a great idea. STOLEN! :)

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Redundant title redundancy in the title where there is "idiots" and "rap music" together.

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Stupid is as stupid does

·
Registered
17,184 Posts
Redundant title redundancy in the title where there is "idiots" and "rap music" together.

They invented rap music so people who can't sing have a way to make enough money to buy drugs.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
I've always been a fan of Darwinism. I think the world would be a much better place if we took all the ridiculously obvious warning labels(don't use your hair dryer in the shower) off of things and let the stupid people eliminate themselves from the gene pool.
I fully approve your message.. Lets also remove guard rails from mountain roads with curves..:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts