Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another night of endless dreams.

The one most upsetting was I was at the top floor of a Library on some large campus (this is a real stretch as I never would have done this even before computers). Some package, made of of three egg cartons glued together lay in an obscure corner. I approached the package and found it had a battery which I removed and then disposed of the package through an open window and away from the building. Good news so far.

Here's the bad news: As I turned around, Barack Obama (the Hussein one) was in the middle of the room.
I was deemed by BO to be his hero, and he wanted photo ops with me which I wasn't gonna be used as his pawn and remembered I had an appointment to show a house across town. I wish I had saved Miley Cyrus or Jennifer Lopez...but of all the people, he would be the last I would throw a life preserver to, well there is that Pelosi person. Damn, why did I have to think of her????? Yetch!!!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
You gotta stop eating spicey food before you go to bed!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Jake, ya make me glad I never really remember my dreams!

Sarge

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
That's why I drink Crown Royal. Ever have a nightmare about Canadian Bacon, eh??

Yummmmmm, bacon!! :D

Reactions: Sarge

·
Registered
29,861 Posts
Mine never make any sense and usually end up being something like...

A snake wearing a vest is rolling a donut down a hill towards a lake full of cool whip while he's looking for his lost weed eater.

Go figure, maybe it was those 8 day old collard greens I ate at midnight. :(

·
Registered
31,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I remember a lot of my dreams, and sometimes they go on and on. They are never dull, for the most part I enjoy them as they put a little adventure in my life. Friend's on facebook , who know me, say I need to get Exorcised after the dream of saving old what's his name.;)

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I always hate the dreams where the gals are swarming all over me ripping my clothes off while I am trying to fight them off, it is really bad because I usually win! :D

·
Registered
5,203 Posts
Freud would have a ball analyzing that one!!

·
10,379 Posts
LoL, dreams...darn glad I seldom remember mine, cause the ones I do, make me think I should probably turn myself in for some kind of evaluation.

Latest weird one was a Nyquil induced combination of Walking Dead, that old Stephen King movie with the comet that brings electronics to life, Nightmare on Elm street, with just a touch of reality thrown in, i.e. my friends/family were all holed up in my house defending against all sorts of bizarre crap.

It was essensially a "bend over and kiss your butt goodbye, ain't nobody makin' it out of this in one peice" type of dream.

Then I've also had those dreams where when you wake up you're convinced you could have altered the future for the better with some amazing invention that you thought of right before you woke up, if only you could remember...what...it...was...ARRGH.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
LoL, dreams...darn glad I seldom remember mine, cause the ones I do, make me think I should probably turn myself in for some kind of evaluation.

Latest weird one was a Nyquil induced combination of Walking Dead, that old Stephen King movie with the comet that brings electronics to life, Nightmare on Elm street, with just a touch of reality thrown in, i.e. my friends/family were all holed up in my house defending against all sorts of bizarre crap.

It was essensially a "bend over and kiss your butt goodbye, ain't nobody makin' it out of this in one peice" type of dream.

Then I've also had those dreams where when you wake up you're convinced you could have altered the future for the better with some amazing invention that you thought of right before you woke up, if only you could remember...what...it...was...ARRGH.
Yep. I have quite a few of those. I call them my action/adventure nights, I wake up more tired than when I went to bed. :D

Reactions: Wolf1477
1 - 13 of 13 Posts