Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5,340,000 violent crimes were committed in the United States during 2008. These include simple/aggravated assaults, robberies, sexual assaults, rapes, and murders. Of these, about 436,000 or 8% were committed by offenders armed with a gun. I guess those people with the anti-gun lobby only cares about 8% of these people.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I reckon it don't say 'bout how many of those crimes were commited with a legally owned and licensed firearm.....

:jiml:

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
"i guess the gun lobby is right"

Nope, it's mostly left.:D

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
And homicide has dropped off the top 10 causes of death list. "An armed society is a polite society."

·
32,533 Posts
Those 8% are throw away people to the anti-gun groups. They have proven by their actions and words that they care about no one. Maybe about themselves and that is it. It is surprising that a lot of the anti-gun crowd has firearms themselves, armedguards protecting them. or a combination of both. Yet the guards are throw aways as well. A "necessary evil" as it were to be used and then disposed on the garbage heap of life.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Those 8% are throw away people to the anti-gun groups. They have proven by their actions and words that they care about no one. Maybe about themselves and that is it. It is surprising that a lot of the anti-gun crowd has firearms themselves, armedguards protecting them. or a combination of both. Yet the guards are throw aways as well. A "necessary evil" as it were to be used and then disposed on the garbage heap of life.
How true!!!! I recall the time Teddy Kennedy's Body Guards showed up in the Senate armed with automatic weapons and had them confisticated. Teddy nearly blew a fuse over it because he was going out of the country and couldn't arm his guards with full auto weapons until he landed over seas!!!! But according to him "Joe Blow" don't need guns?????:mad:

O'h hell! I forgot he is impotent!:eek:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Homicide is down while gun ownership is up. Correlation or coincidence?

Reactions: militant defender
1 - 9 of 9 Posts