Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PT111,PT945,Rossi 461,Glock 17 and a smith 642.So Most of my handguns are made by Taurus..I've also had a PT99 and a 5 shot Taurus357(can;t remember the model.)I have had no major problems with any of them.Usually when I'm shooting them at the range or at idpa,people are surprised they're a Tuarus.Some people have a precovcieved idea that they're less than quaility guns.I've found the opposite.I wouldn't hesitate buying Taurus in the future(and probably will)I just love inexpensive guns that actually WORK!
I love when I outshoot some guy with a $1500 1911 with my pt945 that I bought used for $250. ;D

·
Registered
790 Posts
It's great to keep up with the "big guns" shooting a $250 pistol vs. their big bucks custom 1911's. I've even done the same with even less expensive guns, it really irritates them! I just think its funny. Taurus really does put out some of the best products on the market for a reasonable price. And throw in the best warranty in the business, you can't go wrong!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have any pix yet..but we're going to have someone take them at our next match.As soon as I get time to goof around w/ our new digital camera,I'll try to post some pix.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I have more Taurus pistols then I have others combined lol The current Taurus pitols I own are

PT1911
PT111
PT145
24/7 Pro .45
PT22
PT25

Both the 22 and 25 never get shot though , I spend to much time shooting the 45's and the wife shoots the 9mm. I will soon have a 24/7 Pro 9mm and the PT1911 stainless in 45 and 9mm when those come out

Other then the Taurus pistols in the stable I have a Sigma .40 a Glock21(.45) a Smith 99 (.45) a Ruger P90(.45) a Beretta Cougar(.45) and a Baby Eagle(.45)

The Glock and the sigma are both going to a friend of mine in trade so I don't really count them in the collection

·
32,813 Posts
The nice thing about Taurus is that they have found a way to fill practically every niche a person can fill in their handgun needs at an affordable price. If one sees a need not already filled one could write them or give them a call. The more voices heard the better the chances they know who is voting with their wallets and will vote more if Taurus listens. ;D

·
Registered
29,964 Posts
I love when I outshoot some guy with a $1500 1911
It's always a good feeling proving once again that extra $$$ spent on the latest "Gucci Race Gun" doesn't prove a thing; that it's the shooter with a reliable gun that will ultimately rule the day. :thumb:

MOONDAWG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts