Taurus Firearm Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
texas shooter said:
I noticed today in my Midway mailer they have them on sale for 29.95 but they say they are "blue" that might be a good color.
I saw the same ones, but I think they are for the older models, they do not fit guns with the dovetail sights. Here are the dovetail ones for Taurus PT-111, PT-140, PT-145, PT-100, PT-945 & PT-745 Pro. Not too sure if the 24/7 uses the same sight, but worth a look for $32...

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/46042-56448-2096.html

If you get them, let me know how you like them. I want to replace my PT140 Heinie straight 8 sights with these.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ok guys... Just went to the sight and with the part number previously provided (70897) found this link:
Link To Sight

It appears the price has gone down... it is listed as $33.25? OH, just noticed it is not directly from Williams as I think you guys have been purchasing. What do you all think? Should I buy from here?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I finally bought the sights for my PT 140. Got 'em from CTD; green front and red rear. My front sight screw had already been loosened by a 'smith when I first got the gun since the screw was stuck and the sight was loose so that came out easy. The rear screw was really tight so I heated the sight up w/ a hair dryer and the screw came out easily after that.

I like the contrast of the red vs green and I like the 3 dot sight picture MUCH better than the straight 8. Now I need to test them out at the range.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I just ordered a set from Cheaperthandirt for my older 24/7 9mm and both midway and brownells said they have then instock witht he dove tail for the newer Mil and 24/7

61 - 67 of 67 Posts