Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They look great and well made. They are infact both green front and rear like they said they would be. I can already tell they are very highly visable in day light. I was leaving for work last night so I did not have a chance to check them out in different lighting but as soon as I get a chance to put them on I will try them out and post up pictures. ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Re: I got my sights in finally..

Soooo was there a part number with them or how did you get them. I just might be looking for some. Something about experienced eyes (a.k.a. old eyes) might make me want some ;D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: I got my sights in finally..

The sights are 46 bucks or close to that, after shipping it was like 53 or 54. I just got them on today and ill get pics here in a minute

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know my camera sucks and I know I am not a good photographer so no need to point that out , I know I suck at taking photos haha I only have a 3.2mp camera and I did not want to wait for my neighbor to let me use his good camera

The sights fit perfect and they are in there very tight which means they should not move or come out when shooting, Williams says these or for the Mil Pro with the dove tail and as you can see they fit the 24/7 Pro and Im pretty sure they will fit the PT1911, I plan on getting a set for the 1911 as well in the near future. It is a great alternative for those who can not get used to the straight 8's or just want to switch them out for a 3 dot system like there other pistols.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I should make it to the range this Saturday and Ill let you know how "on" they are

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Looks good Mike. I would have preferred all one-color sights as well. :)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I called Williams and let them know the Mil Pro dove tail sights they sell do in-fact fight perfect on the 24/7 Pro, incase they wanted to update there website or incase anyone called in the future for 24/7 sights there system would show these worked

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
MPanova said:
I called Williams and let them know the Mil Pro dove tail sights they sell do in-fact fight perfect on the 24/7 Pro, incase they wanted to update there website or incase anyone called in the future for 24/7 sights there system would show these worked
I told you they would fit... :clap:

·
Administrator
18,180 Posts
I will be getting a set of those for my new 9mm 24/7 Pro! ;D

Thanx for posting those pics!

Thanx to NYPD in AZ for the initial info!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those look great. I'd like to get a set for my MilPro. Do they come with new setscrews? The setscrew for my factory front sight is crooked.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Those sights looked great! I ordered a set today for my 24/7 pro. They said if I wanted them all green it would take about 10 days. I think it will be worth it. Did you install them yourself? I am wondering if I am going to have to take it to a gunsmith or not. Williams said that they have been getting rave reviews on the sights.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to hear a range report. Do they compensate for the change in height needed to become a 3 dot sight? I'd assume for a six o'clock hold to work the sights would need to be a different height than the PIT (pain in the) Heinie sights. I'll be on line for a pair if they work out.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts