Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Yea, If I was not so low on cash I would love to own one of these beauties.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is super rare to see one on GB let alone Two!!! I will never sell mine. They will only get harder to find. I want to add a 6" to the collection but i have others in front of the line on the wish list.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
That's a beauty!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I de scoped mine for a new look.... I love this gun!!!

I turned down an AR to buy my 8" Cyclops. I can get a black rifle any time.... But not a Cyclops!!!

·
Premium Member
11,331 Posts
I'd like to see Rossi making pistols like this again. Maybe with some nice over sized wood grips, and mirror finish stainless steel (pistol and scope). Rossi needs to become Taurus' unruley little brother, and get that wild thing rep going.

·
32,854 Posts
I'd like to see Rossi making pistols like this again. Maybe with some nice over sized wood grips, and mirror finish stainless steel (pistol and scope). Rossi needs to become Taurus' unruley little brother, and get that wild thing rep going.
True, but Taurus is now building the Rossi revolvers at their plant.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I de scoped mine for a new look.... I love this gun!!!

I turned down an AR to buy my 8" Cyclops. I can get a black rifle any time.... But not a Cyclops!!!
I nearly rounded out the mount screw on my scope rail trying to get it off of the gun. I slathered it up with some 3in1 oil and let it soak a bit and that did the trick. I don't have the plug screws though. Does anybody know the exact thread pitch of those plug screws? There are 2 or 3 standard thread pitches for scope mount screws that Brownells lists, but I don't know which size that I would need for the cyclops. 6-48, 8-40, and 6-40....anybody know?

I case I'm being unclear - the plug screw goes into the scope mount threaded holes on the gun when the scope rail isn't mounted to protect the holes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts