Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rem Golden bullets 525 packs but they wanted $65.00. Sorry I was born at night but not last night. It was at one of my local digs looking for .45 ACP which they had plenty of and normal price, gotta get my new pistol to the range soon. I was just shocked to see .22 on the shelf.

·
Registered
24,938 Posts
Too much money!!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Even my LGS had bricks of 22 for 45.00 Friday evening and they are always a little on the high end but they are small with great cs. Had to fondle a kimber custom carry while I was there. But left with nothing.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Got lucky today. Was out and about giving a friend a ride to the airport and drove by Gander Mountain. Parking lot full at 10am. Remembered someone told me they get shipments on Wed mornings so I thought I'd give it a try. Bulk box of Remington Golden 22LR for $24.99. One box per person. Also got 5 boxes of 9mm. Feeling safer already!

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got lucky today. Was out and about giving a friend a ride to the airport and drove by Gander Mountain. Parking lot full at 10am. Remembered someone told me they get shipments on Wed mornings so I thought I'd give it a try. Bulk box of Remington Golden 22LR for $24.99. One box per person. Also got 5 boxes of 9mm. Feeling safer already!
Sheesh first post, and lucky on the ammo to boot! Welcome.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I found a 525 box of rem golden at academy last friday for $21. Got the last box they had.

Sent from my big thumbs onTapatalk 😃

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I still have yet to score any .22LR since the drought took effect and I hope that changes soon. Luckily I have a bit stashed away and I've been shooting my centerfire firearms a bit more.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
one local gun shop wants $17 a box for blazer 22lr (50 box) another wanst $37 for a hundred mini mags. Randy

·
Registered
29,959 Posts
MikeV post #1...well then...

Welcome aboard from
Florida the "GunShine" state. :icon_ lala:

State of over "1 MILLION 120 THOUSAND" Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
751 Posts
one local gun shop wants $17 a box for blazer 22lr (50 box) another wanst $37 for a hundred mini mags. Randy
I doubt I'd ever walk back onto that store! I bought some of that Blazer for $2.99/box a couple months ago. It's got some kick.

I was a mini mag snob before this drought started. I remember passing on a brick of federal for $35. What the hell was I thinking??? Haha

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Got my 1st package from Gander today that I ordered last week. The 525 golden 22LR.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Follow up to ammo post on 6-6. Went to GM 2 days ago. Got there early. Front of line. Was told by "the guy" that they got no 9mm. That GM wanted us to order it on line and have it delivered to the store. Only 22 they had was subsonic so I passed. I don't know which is worse--having to go on Wed morning and siat in line (but getting immediate satisfaction!) or ordering on line and having to wait.:)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I was lucky, last Friday I had tomgomto work late and drop my daughter off at school. I stopped by Academy on the way in got a box of 40, something else and a bucket of 22. 1400 rounds for 64.99.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Wife said our local Dicks had CCI mini-mags for $9-100. Still to high compared to others around that have it and it was Dicks, I won't buy a golf tee from those knee jerk idiots. It's hard to believe that there are still retailers trying to gouge you for $65. I would have told him to go choke on those GB's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts