Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taurus has basically shut down the facilities in Miami, running with a skeleton crew...............
Taurus C.S. is running out of a hub in the new location as the new plant is being built.............
Found this stuff out way before Christmas but forgot to post it up, sorry!...............

·
Super Moderator
37,570 Posts
Where is the repair facility now? Able to handle the volume that they did before and what's the time frame for turning the key in GA....I know shipping and setup of the milling equipment has to take 3-4 months and then only after the plant is completed.

Reactions: Yissnakk

·
Super Moderator
37,570 Posts
Reactions: darbo and olfarhors

·
Registered
36,916 Posts
Oh..don't worry...they shipped it to themselves...

OH WAIT!!!! :D
OK, but can you tell us which FFL that they shipped it to??
and when did they ship it??
and whose name is it in???

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,305 Posts
OK, but can you tell us which FFL that they shipped it to??
and when did they ship it??
and whose name is it in???
Yes, but you will need "Top Super Secret" clearance. Which you do not have, the list is short.

:D

·
Registered
36,916 Posts
Yes, but you will need "Top Super Secret" clearance. Which you do not have, the list is short.

:D
ahh are you sure??
I was close to top Super Secret clearance when I worked the 96 Olympics but couldn't keep a secret, so no top super secret clearance.
but the justice department did try to get me to come to work for them, they said spilling top secret info would NOT effect my employment.

·
Super Moderator
37,570 Posts
ahh are you sure??
I was close to top Super Secret clearance when I worked the 96 Olympics but couldn't keep a secret, so no top super secret clearance.
but the justice department did try to get me to come to work for them, they said spilling top secret info would NOT effect my employment.
When the fire department gets a leak they replace the hose...when a DC bureaucrat leaks, they promote them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts