Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
23,384 Posts
The Israeli Defense Force uses 10/22s. They originally got them as "less than lethal" weapons to use during riots and such in urban areas but something like 70% of the time, they turned out to be lethal.

· Registered
23,384 Posts
I have scopes on both my Marlin 60s, but not on my Ruger 10/22. When I bought the Marlins, I knew I wanted scopes on them. Before I even bought the Ruger, I was dead set against putting a scope on it. I'm starting to waver a bit, especially since I already have a scope that I could put on it.
I really like the scope/laser combo, never thought I'd be into it. It's like having a red dot with a magnifier but way cheaper. The mil reticle has five brightness levels of both green and red and the laser is right on the center of the crosshairs. With the reticle lit-up green, the red laser really shows up nice and target acquisition is fast. I haven't gone past 50 yards with it yet but so far it's been a hoot. I figure we'll prob'ly have the barrel shot outa' this thing in about a year.

· Registered
23,384 Posts
(y)

Darn! Y'all got me thinking seriously about doing some trading and getting another 10/22 (I sold my first one, a breakdown, to my younger son). Truly, this place is a.k.a. Enablers R Us!
Just wait, I may be posting something tonight that might put ya' over the edge. :)

· Registered
23,384 Posts
Just wait, I may be posting something tonight that might put ya' over the edge. :)
Okay...:giggle:...change that to WILL be, after I get home and get a pic. They just came in!

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee

· Registered
23,384 Posts
:)...eh, Trucks stole my thunder. These came today.....
Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Gun barrel

Pretty decent deal, getting the 25 rd mags in a 2-pack and the 10 rd mags in a 3-pack.

· Registered
23,384 Posts
The 10/22 carbine reminds me of the old Remington Nylon 66. My brother had one, first semi-auto I ever shot. I used to hunt crows with it, that thing was a blast to shoot and really accurate. I made a lot of really long shots with that rifle. :)...good times!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts