Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Administrator
36,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this rifle for a few years, it's a really solid build and I just love the walnut stock on it. I've been putting off the scope, but I dug it out and took it to the range yesterday, and it's so accurate with the iron sights....I figure the scope is going to make it pretty outstanding. I went to Academy and bought a cheap Bushnell 3-9x 40mm scope, that should be good enough for what I'm going to use it for. I may not change anything else on it, the lower polymer trigger area was replaced already, and I like the clean lines of the rifle so I'm not likely to change out the barrel. I'll post a range report when I can get it to the range.

Wood Rolling pin Gesture Finger Cutlery

· Administrator
36,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These are really good stories and really good pictures, if interest keeps up, I may start a 'show me your 10/22' thread. Yeah, it's a Taurus forum. :D

· Administrator
36,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Okay...:giggle:...change that to WILL be, after I get home and get a pic. They just came in!
I'm feeling a warm tingle run down my leg, like Chris Matthews. :D

· Administrator
36,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've looked hard at the Ruger banana mags and this one you linked to as well, and I'll probably buy something like that in the future....there is something to be said though, for the sleek lines of the rifle without a mag protruding down below the bottom of the stock.

· Administrator
36,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Okay, I'm becoming convinced. Are those Ruger mags, or Promag?

Reactions: kschilk
1 - 5 of 5 Posts