Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Administrator
That should work for the guys that need to wear a bro, too! :D

Registered
Unfortunately, I, pretty much, have enough cleavage.

Registered
Dolly Parton has concealed an AR-15 in her bra for years and no one was the wiser.

Registered
Any cross dressers here??:confused: Now you have a legitimate excuse for wearing a bra.:eek:

Registered
Heyyy! Kind of stepping on some toes there :(
Needing a bro is bad enough, but if you're stepping on them you seriously need to consider losing some weight! :D

Reactions: oldhickory

Registered
I look forward to seeing some practice at the range. :D

Super Moderator

Super Moderator
Any cross dressers here??:confused: Now you have a legitimate excuse for wearing a bra.:eek:
Well you never know.....but I think not. True story: a friend of my wife's came over unannounced (don't you love that) and hysterical one night. She had discovered her pipefitter husband had been cheating on her. My wife asked how did she know?.... because she found panties that weren't hers in the glove box of his F150. When she confronted him about it at my wife's suggestion....he confessed....they were his.

Registered
Well you never know.....but I think not. True story: a friend of my wife's came over unannounced (don't you love that) and hysterical one night. She had discovered her pipefitter husband had been cheating on her. My wife asked how did she know?.... because she found panties that weren't hers in the glove box of his F150. When she confronted him about it at my wife's suggestion....he confessed....they were his.
He really had only one sane choice answer to make - true or not.................................and he made it.:D I hope they didn't cut off vital circulation when he wore them to convince his wife they were his. :eek:

Reactions: MissKitty

Registered
He really had only one sane choice answer to make - true or not.................................and he made it.:D I hope they didn't cut off vital circulation when he wore them to convince his wife they were his. :eek:
Geez, talk about 'falling on your sword'. :D

Reactions: glenwolde

Super Moderator
..............and every day thereafter, because she just told him that was fine with her, no need to hide it. Tossed all his manwear and bought him panties. *shudder*

Registered
..............and every day thereafter, because she just told him that was fine with her, no need to hide it. Tossed all his manwear and bought him panties. *shudder*
............................imagination running wild here :eek:.........................................Victoria's Secret thongs with butt floss, or may be crotchless........................................his wife can have a field day emasculating him almost daily for his little Faux pas with week day panties Sunday thru Saturday. :D Possibly Teddies next.:cool:

Registered
Its ok I guess put ah I prefer the Thunderwear HAHAHA

Registered
............................imagination running wild here :eek:.........................................Victoria's Secret thongs with butt floss, or may be crotchless........................................his wife can have a field day emasculating him almost daily for his little Faux pas with week day panties Sunday thru Saturday. :D Possibly Teddies next.:cool:
I'm confused... are we discussing 'concealed' or 'open' carry?? :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm confused... are we discussing 'concealed' or 'open' carry?? :D
Well, some things were meant to be concealed and I'm not talking about firearms.

But, I think that holster provides a way for a woman to fit her concealed carry gun in to her wardrobe quite nicely.

It is much better than the purses which can be separated from the carrier.

Registered
Dang! And here I was working on something along the same line but for men. It was going to attach to the jockstrap.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts