Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..... CNN. ....... Sure glad I don't use them. I would hate to find out I was financially supporting Don Lemon (as in the citric fruit).

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Crap, own stock and use them for cellular, hate to find out I'm supporting commies.

Reactions: kerk

·
Administrator
35,121 Posts
Their mobile services have always been the highest around and I've never had them as a provider. And, while I used to have AT&T and DirecTV which is also owned by AT&T, I cut the cord about 3 years ago and haven't looked back since. My internet service is a different story. I don't have AT&T internet, I have Spectrum and it's been fine, but unfortunately there are only 2 providers in my area. If I ever tell Spectrum to take a hike, then I'll have to use AT&T for internet. But I hope that never happens.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
ATT is garbage. Coincidently so is CNN.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Years on the road, had AT&T for cell, never had a bit of trouble. To give the Devil his Due.

Now to find out they own CNN ? Can I feel ashamed, retroactively?

Reactions: CWB

·
Premium Member
12,562 Posts
Other than CNN, AT&T also own Warner Bros., TBS, Turner, HBO, DC Entertainment, New Line Cinema and anything with Bell in its name.

·
Super Moderator
13,794 Posts
Really? Those are some big names. Either they keep a low public profile, or I'm still a hick just in from the country. 🤠 Probably the latter.

·
Premium Member
10,978 Posts
If you dig deep, you'll find that all media/entertainment/news companies are owned by only a half dozen or so parent companies. A free press is BIG business.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Yeah, they grabbed them with the purchase of Time Warner.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
AT&T is currently the only cellular signal that barely reaches the home...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Crap, own stock and use them for cellular, hate to find out I'm supporting commies.
I hate to support them as well however a 7+% dividend makes it a little less painful.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts