Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a PT 140 and wow dose it ever suck the worst pistol i have ever owned i have a taurus revolver a great gun i have a taurus 1911 45 wow a wonderful gun then i made the mistake of buying a PT 140 millenium pro i have had to send it back two times allready i bought it in jan of 08 got it back in late feb o8 sent it back in feb got it back in april and it still sucks the sights are not the best i cant get used to them i even used a gun rest so it wouldnt move and it was low real low it just one thing after another with this sucked gun i really love the other tauruss i have a lot and would buy a revolver but never a semi when u cant trust a gun thats not good so if u go to buy a taurus try one look before u leap

the unhappy camper

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
438 Posts
im sorry your experiences were not the best i own a pt140, and 111 and both work fine the sights did take 1500 rounds to get used to though.

zach

·
Administrator
35,627 Posts
It would be nice if you had something to bring to the table besides "dose it ever suck the worst pistol i have ever owned" - besides the sights, which are very subjective, EXACTLY what is wrong with the gun where you had to send it back to Taurus? Do you have any pictures of what was wrong with it? What were the symptoms? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but please bring more to the forum than "boy, Taurus sucks".

·
Administrator
40,372 Posts
texastaurusguy said:
I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but please bring more to the forum than "boy, Taurus sucks".
Amen! :angel:

·
32,737 Posts
Yes, indeedy. Questions the person's credibility,veracity of the statement, and if there's any truth to other comments as well. Could be there's truth here, but nothing of substance so far.

This section is full of those who are in the "Hall of Shame" do to no follow through, bring facts, or valid info.

Especially since a PT140, person's name won't be mentioned, was originally tried to be sold at this forum without following proper procedures.

·
Registered
846 Posts
If your sending it back cause it shoots low, it's you ain't the gun. And it will be the same each time till you learn how to shoot it, sorry.

·
Administrator
35,627 Posts
Doc, I just spit my coffee all over my monitor.....guess I'll have to spray Break Free on it to get it real clean.....wish you lived closer, I'd take you out to a Sports bar, buy you a beer, and watch the hockey game..... ;D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gents thanks for your response. i feel much better now. taurus no longer sucks its just not the gun of my choice and i am glad u all have the PT 140 i am not alone

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
to all that responded to my post .I did it! i own other taurus guns, it just the PT 140 i dont care for my other taurus guns fire flawless

·
Administrator
35,627 Posts
I got your PM taurusdude - why don't you just post what you did in that PM into this forum? You could have some valid complaints......believe me, it wouldn't be the first time - seems like people either get a great gun right out of the box, or they get one that they have to peel the rhind off of (a lemon). I would give Taurus a chance to make it right though, I know you said you've sent it back twice but I'd really try to give the lifetime warranty a chance......JMO.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
taurusdude57 said:
oh doc your $50 dollar offer is tempting but if u put a 2 in front of the 50 u might have a deal lol
Not the way you talked about it! You must be the worst salesperson ever. "Yeah, this thing is a real POS, I've had nothing but trouble with it. But I'll sell it to you for close to what I paid for it." No thanks, brother. ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Do you understand how to use the sights? That would make you shoot low.
You OBSCURE the target with the sight, you do not put the target above the top circle.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts