Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Administrator
Congratulations on your purchase.:thumb:

Now we want to see it!

Reactions: taurustoter

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
There she is !! There was lube and oil everywhere when I opened it. One dumb question is there a wrong way to load a mag or anything just dumb question just don't want to mess it up I got it clean but I hope I even cleaned it right I looked it up and stuff and it's all back togther but I just hope I did good!

Attachments

Registered
Now it's time to head to the range and dirty the ole girl all up!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I KNOW! There is a range indoors by my house 15 for an hour and I have a box of 200 rounds made in texas and a box of 147 grain self defence

Registered
People that are new to guns are sometimes surprised at how simple they are.
A very light film of oil is all you need. No drip lines anywhere.
Like Aberdog1 says: putting the bullets in the magazine backwards is about all you can mess up; so don't do that.

Registered
. One dumb question is there a wrong way to load a mag
IMHO, the only wrong way to load a mag is to do it with your thumbs and not use a loader.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Like meaning would I be able to rack one?? Sorry I've only owned that titan and I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right u know?

Registered
When you have ammo in the magazine, the exposed end should be the bullet, and when you put the magazine in the gun, the ammo should be pointed in the direction it will be in the chamber. Does that explanation make sense?

Reactions: Harleyboy65

Registered
Congrats on your purchase, you will like the G2c. As far as loading a mag get a loader for it, even an inexpensive one, those 12 rounds go in kinda tough. I have 3 mags and all have stiff springs. Its looks like you have a nice holster, what brand is it?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you fire bird I knew that they were just feeding up weird if that makes since when I would take one up it didn't look like they were going up correctly. So I just thinks it's a new mag cause the springs are so new I haven't even shot and where do u stay fire I'm in fort worth??

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And the holster is ow something I can't find the receipt lol but it was like 60 they pur it in with my bundle

Registered
If I load the bullets in back words will it not accept the magazine??
If you load them backwards they will jam every time you rack the slide. On a positive side you wont be able to shoot yourself in the foot.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Lmao true so if it racks I'm good? Meaning I loaded it and put it all back t ogther correctly after I cleaned it??

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If you load them backwards they will jam every time you rack the slide. On a positive side you wont be able to shoot yourself in the foot.[/QUOTE]

I tried to @glove but it quoted the text instead

Registered
If I load the bullets in back words will it not accept the magazine??
I apologize if this sounds mean but if these are serious questions then you should not own a gun.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts