Taurus Firearm Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
22,817 Posts
Well, for one thing, you overexpose your pictures. But other than needing to stop down about 2EV, you seem perfectly normal.
It's the dark grey of the pistol and background. The automatic system doesn't know it's taking pictures of something dark. Point the same camera at a big wedding dress and the picture will be underexposed. Somewhere in the menus, or on a good camera a button will....

Wait, I'm off topic. Nice pistol!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I didn't lose the desire to buy more guns.....

....I simply ran out of room.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Whenever I feel that about to run out of room feeling coming on I just go buy another safe problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Ohhh - congratulations! Hope you really enjoy shooting it! DH and I like the Glock 43X and recently bought it a one year birthday present - a Holosun sight - now I need to part with it long enough to get the slide cut for it! ;)

·
Registered
935 Posts
Congrats on the 43x. i carry one (only Glock I own as I do not like the Glock bump)
for my EDC....far from being stock though as I put more money into it than any other firearm I have owned. It was a good one to start but with a few assorted mods and a few tweaks here and there...wow!

Reactions: paulky_2000

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it forever, wanting a firearm is the only reason any free man needs to obtain one.

It's right there in The Declaration of Independence; "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

·
Super Moderator
36,977 Posts
^^ I keep waiting for the B6C in stainless to come back in stock.

Reactions: Memiram and jwc007

·
Registered
967 Posts
Congrats on your G 43X !I have one for over 2 years now a big improvement over the 43,Carrys light and well secured in my Concealment Express IWB holster,never has it let me down at range or secure feeling accurate ,dependable,and shoots even better than my Glock 19 ! Feeds all 9mm ammo .Only embellishment was a Houge Jr. Slip on grip makes for a no slip surface and fits my palm well .also have 6 magazines with it .

·
Administrator
35,526 Posts
My buddy owned the Glock 43 for while, it's a solid gun and I congratulate you on it ! I enjoy my Shield too much to part with it, or I might look at one myself.

·
Super Moderator
19,933 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I understand completely. Your choice makes a lot more sense than mine though. I mean, nobody really needs a 50 oz 10mm wheel gun with a 6.5 inch barrel, but that's what I just picked up.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
36,977 Posts

·
Administrator
18,087 Posts
Well, there ya go... another TA.net enabler. Dangled the bait and I snapped it up like a bass on a fat nightcrawler.
You're Welcome! ;) Looking forward to your Range Report with Pics, on it! :D

21 - 37 of 37 Posts