Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealer can't find the Taurus iam wanting & he & i have looked just about everywhere so i call Taurus & really got the cold shoulder from the lady & she was very hateful talking to me & she said that its not Taurus's fault that my dealer can't find me a Raging Bull & she had the gall to tell me that i was wasting the company's time . I then told her i have thought up a way to fix this problem finding a RB ill buy a RUGER & i slammed down the phone thats the last straw for me & Taurus i called a while back to get a scope mount screw send to me & i was treated like a piece of trash Iam done now Taurus wont have to worry about me wasting any more of thier time from now on

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
I'm not sure why you called Taurus, they don't sell direct and would have no idea what dealers have in stock. Everybody I checked is out of stock, but this was just listed. If your dealer really wanted to help you he could figure out how get this for you.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Taurus Raging Bull 44 Mag 8 3/8 barrel

Hope you're happy with the Ruger.

·
Registered
9,198 Posts
Sorry to hear about your troubles with CS, but I would put some of the blame on the dealer and you personally. Obviously neither of you exhausted every option if you can't find a Raging Bull. Here's a few I found in about 5 minutes online.

.454 Casull Stainless w/ scope

.41 Mag

a number of .454's at Ableammo.com

It sounds more like you have a specific criteria you were looking for that your dealer can't fulfill, whether it's in price, finish, barrel length, or caliber. Even though Raging Bulls aren't officially discontinued, the focus has shifted to the Raging Judge line which offers nearly the exact same calibers and sizes that were offered in the Bull line.

Not many people get rid of theirs because it's a specialized weapon that isn't considered a simple plinker. When they go up for sale, they tend not to sit long. The only difference between the Bulls and Judges is that the rib on top of the Judge prevents you from easily using a Bull mount. It can be done, but I personally wouldn't trust the mount being held on by the edge of the clips and a whole lot of hope.

But hey, if you're done with Taurus that's your decision. Leaves one more slot open for someone like me to buy the pistol you pass up. Best of luck to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.