Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,933 Posts
Thanks for the link - we probably won't see it anywhere else.

Doesn't support their agenda...

· Registered
19,174 Posts
Yea thanks for the link. They don`t want these kind of storys getting out and making the anti gun people look like fools..:)

· Registered
7,304 Posts
Yea thanks for the link. They don`t want these kind of storys getting out and making the anti gun people look like fools..:)
They do a fine job of looking like fools on their own!

· Super Moderator
20,209 Posts
Just remember, these events occur more than 2 Million times per year - easily 3X more commonly than firearms being used in an offensive criminal manner.

· Registered
558 Posts
With all the comments about how the MSM won't report these, it's probably important to note that these stories are sourced by local TV stations - in other words the "Main Stream Media" - at least the ones I followed at the link. They may not have made national news, but everybody in the viewing area of these stations got the story. I suspect there are a lot of such stories that do make the local media and that is likely one reason why a lot of Americans who don't own guns do understand their defensive value. Good job by the NRA in spreading the word nationally.

· Registered
4,118 Posts
If you have a Facebook account, print these stories there. Also post them on your local Homepage. The liberals need the second viewpoint. If we don't tell them, they will never know. I post these types of stories regularly on Yahoo, and I get a bunch of crap for them. I post them anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.