Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I go to Amazon, Ebay or anywhere else to look at an item these retailers seem to follow me around until I break down and make a purchase. Then afterwards they may cease to follow me or maybe only hound me with another like item to purchase.

So far I have a new pair of Hush Puppy shoes, new pair of Dr Marten boots, a bunch of Christmas shopping gifts, some ammo, new grips for a gun I just sold and I think a mail order bride from somewhere. Not sure where that purchase offer even came from.

How about you, what have you been stalked to purchase as of late?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I bought a Ford Focus a month ago.

I'm still getting pop-ups advertising the
darn things.

Highly annoying.

All the Best,
D. White

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
That's why I use software to keep me from being tracked as much as possible. :D:D:D

·
Registered
31,743 Posts
I was stalked on a small electric roto tiller, which I did buy after reading a lot of reviews and watching some videos on youtube.

I've tried it out on two of my garden plots and super happy with the way it churns the soil and mixes with leave and organic material. I actually don't think I'll every use the big rear tine tiller again. But yes, I'm still seeing the electric tillers on th sides of my webpages.

Everyone has us so very dialed in, George Orwell never had an idea it would be like this.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Hey, I just downloaded Adblocker Plus and all the ads here have gone away! Even when I click on links, the ads are mostly gone.:yeahbaby01:

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
I saw my first Chinese date ad yesterday.

Nope! Wasn't because I googled that sort of thing.

I prefer Russian women - LOL! :cool: Just kidding.

Actually, Teh ads are to the very bottom or top so they don't bother me none at all.

·
Registered
31,743 Posts
I'm tired of all the Oriental, and Russian women dating ads that keep showing up. I ain't even been looking at those. No. Really. I ain't!
:icon_ rasta:
Yeah, and I don't drink any either, other than Beer, even cheap beer. wine, even pineapple wine which is nasty, bay rum, rum, tequila, sotol, whisky...scotch, bourbon or corn liquor, vodka or brandy. It's amazing what you can strain through a loaf of rainbow. I think that means I don't drink water!

·
Registered
31,743 Posts
I do draw the line at drinking Aqua Velva and Old Spice.

·
Banned
5,818 Posts

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
A guy at work had a pop up ad and clicked on it. It took a week to cleanup the mess! :mad: Turns out one of his emails was infected and he clicked on it first, got a pop up ad and the rest is history. So to speak.

·
Super Moderator
17,618 Posts
I'm tired of all the Oriental, and Russian women dating ads that keep showing up. I ain't even been looking at those. No. Really. I ain't!
:icon_ rasta:
So...we can infer you prefer Latinas?

·
Registered
31,743 Posts
But you didn't mention sterno.:eek:
Nothing wrong with sterno, gotta filter it though bread. Vitalis isn't real bad, but it's been a long, long time!;)

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Hey, I just downloaded Adblocker Plus and all the ads here have gone away! Even when I click on links, the ads are mostly gone.:yeahbaby01:

And it only gets better the more you refine it over time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts