Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m back !!!!

I’m not new but I’ve been gone a long time. It started with getting transferred to a new state and having to move my family for my job. Then I sold my only two Taurus guns. Actually gave them away. Nothing was wrong with them my friend a single mother needed and wanted a small gun just in case but had no money so I taught her to shoot the tcp. Then I let her have it. Then my faithful pt111 g2 was pulling edc duty and I was really impressed with that pistol. I stopped counting at 3000 rounds without issue. No bs. But on a trip to visit family my brother shot it and was looking for a cc piece but barley had the money to get by and get the permit. So since it was the only cc pistol I had with me I gave it to him. He still uses and loves it. I went to get another but had trouble at that time finding one at the good price I had paid. So I went through a couple other of my pistols for edc. Glock 19 and 26 then a 3rd gen Smith 6904 and a combat commander. Honestly none of them fit the bill for ease of concealment with decent firepower that the Taurus did. So I just ordered a new g2c. I’ve already sent out for lake lines night sights, recoil rod and stainless striker tube. I know I’ll be happy to carry one again and missed this great forum too.

I was was also very sad to read about Milpro guys passing he was the first friend I made here and sent me one of his books that I can honestly say made me appreciate my life and family. We never met in person but I still feel like I have lost a friend. I went to his place here first and seen the unsettling news.

·
Super Moderator
35,365 Posts
Welcome back. You don't need a Taurus firearm to chat here, ya know, but mine ain't for sale. :D

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Super Moderator
37,251 Posts
Hey Bro...good to see you back...absolutely right about the G2...mine is a staple carry pistol.

Moving is tough and the older I get, the less I like it.

·
Registered
17,242 Posts
Hello and welcome back.
If you have anymore firearms you'd like to give away I'm the good looking guy in the corner.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome Back....

·
Registered
7,163 Posts
Welcome Home!!!!!

·
Registered
29,957 Posts
Welcome back aboard from the "GunShine" state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Administrator
40,276 Posts
Welcome back! You got some catchin' up to do!:hand26:

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Welcome back to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts
​Welcome back to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome back! Sometimes, life does get in the way of having a good time on Taurus Armed but we are always here for you.

·
Registered
7,554 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,244 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts