Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
8,549 Posts
Hmmm my math comes up with a different headline. One dead , two injured in shooting at cemetery. Why did you headline, hundreds dead? I guess was satire.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Lighten up a tad. If the shooting is at a cemetery, chances are, there are hundreds dead at the site. Pretty punny.

·
Super Moderator
35,081 Posts
Link says, "...one dead, two hospitalized..." how'd you get "hundreds" and "mass-shooting" out of that?
There are likely hundreds dead. It's a CEMETERY, after all. :D Of course, I'm sure the MSM could overlook that fact.

·
Administrator
39,730 Posts
I’m sure there were hundreds, if not thousands, dead at the scene, but where’s that mass shooting?

·
Registered
18,827 Posts
I’m sure there were hundreds, if not thousands, dead at the scene, but where’s that mass shooting?
With the media and the left, more than one victim is a mass shooting. Heck, if someone had an AD at a catholic church service, they'd use the op to declare it another mass shooting.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
It's like the joke about the old Soviet Union and the U.S. had a race with their best sports cars.

The American car wins.

Russian press headline, "RUSSIAN CAR WINS! AMERICAN CAR COMES IN NEXT TO LAST!".

All the Best,
D. White

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
Ok, I'll play...

Q: Why are there fences around cemeteries?

A: Because people are dying to get in.

I thought it was to keep the zombies in....

·
Registered
16,494 Posts
It is a shame that anybody died. If some wants to end their life just do it. No need to take by standers with them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts