Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie...don't know a whole lot about Taurus or even civilian firearms much. I served in the Army, Navy and Ohio National Guard, back in the 70's and 80's. I recently bought a couple of handguns and got my CCW. So I'll pretty much keep my mouth shut until I know what I'm talking about...:)

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

Thank you for your service to our country.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Welcome from Aledo Texas

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Welcome from coastal Texas. Congratulations on the CCW, and getting some hardware.
Taurus is one of the biggest gun makers in the world. The original factory is in Brazil, but they make a few models near Miami.
Your PT-145 is very popular and this is the forum to learn how the other owners feel about it and any other Taurus. We are definitely NOT a part of Taurus International. (Mods, am I too mouthy here?) I bought my first Taurus before I found this forum and was pleasantly surprised at the friendliness here, and all the smarts. These guys and gals know their stuff.

Umm, and thank you for your service. There are a lot of service men and women here.

Tell us about your guns, show pictures and report how well, or poorly, they perform.

·
Administrator
39,378 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

I see the PT145 in your signature line. If that's your concealed carry choice, it's a good one! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Howdy and Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
And welcome from sunny South Tulsa!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from another Buckeye!!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts