Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first Taurus yesterday, a M327 Revolver, plan on using it as my CCW. I have not owned a revolver in the last 30 yrs. So ya'll can get ready for some stupid questions. Hope to find some good info here. Thanks for letting me aboard.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from S.E. Tennessee; You will find a bunch of great people and a wealth of info
on this forum;;

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Bought my first Taurus yesterday, a M327 Revolver, plan on using it as my CCW. I have not owned a revolver in the last 30 yrs. So ya'll can get ready for some stupid questions. Hope to find some good info here. Thanks for letting me aboard.
Welcome from West Texas! No such thing as a stupid question here. Let em rip and someone will be able to help.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
The only stupid question is the one not asked;;

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
36,789 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Administrator
40,095 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

There are no stupid questions here!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet .

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi!

In short order, you will see that we are blessed to have the friendliest and most knowledgeable handgun folks that one could ever hope to find on a forum such as this.

Also, the TaurusArmed.net staff of Moderators, Super Moderators, and Administrators are really top notch professionals who keep things running in a smooth and orderly fashion, and provide an atmosphere of learning and civility among this ever-growing circle of Taurus enthusiasts.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts