Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I should have started here first, but I was just to excited to post my first experience with the 24/7G2...

I am a new member to the forum, but have spent many hours perusing the site for that all important information prior to one's next purchase. The tone here is definitely friendlier and not so full of brandX or brandY snobs of one fashion or the other. That's refreshing!

I have been a gun nut since pulling my first trigger on my uncles old single shot Mossberg .410 sometime during the fall of '69. There has been no turning back since. I have a a few differnt rifles of various types, and oddly only 1 shotgun. Handguns are my passion by far. My favorites are my Colt 1991 compact .45ACP, Beretta 92FS 9mm, Taurus PT145 MilPro, and now the Taurus 24/7G2 .45ACP. My everyday piece has been the MilPro for a few years now. It is solid and very reliable. Alot of folks in my circle kind of wince when they ask about my preferred carry gun, but I say don't knock it till ya try it!

I currently reside along the Colorado Front Range but am a Corn-fed, seeing red Nebraska rasised boy.

I look forward to many great conversations on the site!

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts
Welcome from Mid TN just jump right in and enjoy. :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome from NW Ohio! These guys really know their stuff and aren't bias toward any one model of gun, in-fact they celebrate gun ownership period. Not to mention they are friendly and happy to help. They have been helping me decide on what I should buy for my needs and no question has gone unanswered.. Look forward to seeing your posts...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from NC! I'm a big fan of the 92FS. (I wish I still had my Centurion)

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Super Moderator
40,413 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Hello from Piqua Ohio.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico. Currently my G2 in 40 is what I carry.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts