Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Texas here...........PT92AFS, impressed, it out shot my M96 Beretta :thumb:
I spent some time with my polishing supplies getting some scratches out. Looks like the frame is aluminum alloy. It polishes easier than that hard SS.......looks really sexy!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Wellcome Aboard glad to see your here with us surprise to see qwiks didnt give you homework yet

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome from Utah.

·
Super Moderator
21,892 Posts
I'm sorry we are not taking anyone from Texas at this time there are way to many of ya'll and we can't take it anymore. JUST kidding welcome and join in I'm sure you'll find some friends in here. and loads of info :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln. I have a PT92AFS with just shy of 500 rounds through it. And I agree, it outshoots the M9 Uncle Sam had me carry. I worked in the Armory when we first got them and had to load magazines. The USAF had converted to the M9 en masse and there wasn't enough domestic 9mm available so they purchased Israeli ammo. So I was loading Israeli ammunition in magazines for an Italian pistol for use by the USAF. Just a few years later they switched to M-16's manufactured by FN. At least my Mark 19 was still made in the US.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,556 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
n467us, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Howdy fellow PT92 owner, from upper Oregon.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts