Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks, I'm new here. A buddy from youtube pointed me here because of a few videos I posted about my new Taurus 24/7.

Hmm, what to tell, what to tell...

I have a CHL and damn proud of it. Life member of the NRA, but support of the 2nd amendment, etc. I'm sure that's the demographics of 90% of this site.

I've currently got the 12+1 .45 24/7 with steel finish. I love that baby. My wife wants a 9mm as soon as we can afford to pick one up. When the OSS comes out I might be trading up to that. Also been pondering getting one of the new pump action rifles, but not sure which.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Merddyn,

Glad to see it didn't take long for you to get over here. It's a good happy place chock-full-O' good info (startin' to feel like a bar, need a beer :p ).

Mike

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard Merddyn, glad to have you with us.
:)

We have quite a few 24/7 afficianados here on the forum.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I live about 3.5 hours north of you, but I get a chance to visit the area occassionally.

Todd

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey, cool, I grew up in the Palestine, Tx. area. I'm sure you're familiar with that neck of the woods.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey, not sure where to put this so I'll post it here :)

Does anyone have access to change my User ID? I'd like to change it from merddyn2002 to LedJedi which is what i generally use for gun related stuff.

Otherwise I'll just make another account with said name :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts