Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first Taurus yesterday. I got a TCP 738. @ $199 I couldn't resist trying one out. I had been looking at the LCP when I came across the TCP. I cleaned and oiled it up last night and hit the range this morning. I shot 100 rounds through it with only 1 FTF, but it was due to a dimple in the case of a Remington shell not the gun. I'm pretty impressed with the little gun. It shot well even though the sights are way small. The only bad thing I encountered was my trigger finger getting destroyed by the bottom of the trigger guard. Over all this will most likely take over my LC9 as my EDC due to the size. I am definitely going to paint the front sight to make it more visible.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Well, congratulations on your new pocket popper!! :) and Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Howdy, and welcome from Dallas!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome....

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Just picked up my first Taurus yesterday. I got a TCP 738. @ $199 I couldn't resist trying one out. I had been looking at the LCP when I came across the TCP. I cleaned and oiled it up last night and hit the range this morning. I shot 100 rounds through it with only 1 FTF, but it was due to a dimple in the case of a Remington shell not the gun. I'm pretty impressed with the little gun. It shot well even though the sights are way small. The only bad thing I encountered was my trigger finger getting destroyed by the bottom of the trigger guard. Over all this will most likely take over my LC9 as my EDC due to the size. I am definitely going to paint the front sight to make it more visible.
Another Texan here. Welcome to TA.net.

Glad you found us!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Welcome from Plano TX to the best gun forum on the Internet.​

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Welcome from central Hellaware..

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from little ole New Hampshire & congrats on that new Taurus a nice value for short $$

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts