Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all from So. Oregon,
Wow, finally I stumbled on a site that doesn't bash Taurus. What a breath of fresh air.

My Wife and I both own Taurus handguns and both have our CCW and carry.

Funny thing is, it was her idea to get into guns.....she wanted something to carry for self defense.

Our first purchase was a Poly Judge, it proved to be a little much for her, so it's become my EDC. I carry it in my front pocket in an Uncle Mike's size 5 cut down a bit. I'm looking for one similar to it in rough leather for my front jeans pocket. I'll probably just make my own, since I haven't found one for the pocket. It's extremely easy to conceal with an untucked shirt and extremely comfortable to carry, IMHO more so than IWB or OWB.

Our second purchase was a PT22 w/rosewood grips plus a pocket holster, this is her current EDC gun, however she wants a larger caliber, or one that fits her hand better.

We are members of a gun club about 3 miles from where we live and try to go as often as possible. Practice, practice, practice.

Oh, and we also have an AR-7 22LR rifle, amazingly accurate.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central Iowa

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, glad to have you.

·
Super Moderator
27,052 Posts
Welcome to you and your wife from Cen Fl

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome from Ohio!! How the heck do you pocket carry a Judge? Must have deep pockets.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cool, second oregonian I've seen join today!! Keep em coming!!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net!

Hope you enjoy your membership on this forum as much as I am enjoying mine.

·
Administrator
40,147 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins.. Man, it's good to have you..enjoy the greatest forum around :)

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgable people here. People who bash Taurus firearms have probably never
shot them. I am the proud owner of five Taurus revolvers and they all shoot great.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts