Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just droppin' in to say hey and thanx for this site. I just stumbled onto you all today and have already learned more about my choice of firearm than in the last 3 months i've owned it.
BTW: Taurus 24/7 PRO .45ACP 12rnd mag.
Why did I choose Taurus? Well, funny thing, I was a Ford Tech for years and figured the name fit a good, reliable, failry inexpesive sedan, why not the same for a firearm. That and everyone else in my family had all the 'other' brands covered. ;)
Actually, I liked how it felt and the different features. Oh yeah, and price. Uncle Bush's stimulant check only went so far.
After the initial feed problems and a good clean and super lube. I'm lovin' it. Still gettin' used to the trigger and sites, but I'm gettin there.
Anyway hello and thanx. Hope to contribute more thoughts and opinions soon.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard from Kentucky, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
40,374 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
NE Bull, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome from the Sunshine State. What part of Nebraska do you call home? Still have some family (nephew) in Fremont. Enjoy the forum and all of the info here.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, I still call Kansas "home", but currently I live in a lil bitty town north of Seward. would be south of Fremont. You sure you still claim those left in Fremont ;) (ha ha) And Yes, enjoyin this site very much. I've went to work the last couple of nights with 'computer burned' eyes, been reading and learning. thanx.

·
Registered
356 Posts
welcome from southern Oregon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts