Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Glad to see there is a Taurus base forum out there. I've always loved their stuff. Used to have a Rossi .44 special and have been wanting another bull for a while now. I just picked up (well, I will in about a week) a black PT92ar.

A buddy of mine and I have a small side business refinishing pistols so I'm very tempted to redo the reciever in desert tan. I think it would look sweet. If I do, I'll post pics!

Talk to you more a little later.

Gavin

·
Registered
128 Posts
What region of MO are you in? I'm originally from the lake area and now we're in KC.
toothlesrooster said:
Hey guys. Glad to see there is a Taurus base forum out there. I've always loved their stuff. Used to have a Rossi .44 special and have been wanting another bull for a while now. I just picked up (well, I will in about a week) a black PT92ar.

A buddy of mine and I have a small side business refinishing pistols so I'm very tempted to redo the reciever in desert tan. I think it would look sweet. If I do, I'll post pics!

Talk to you more a little later.

Gavin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.