Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy to this forum, checking in. Old guy with lots (but not enough) guns , here to learn about Taurus. Had a SS PT940 for a while and liked it but too heavy to carry full time (I switched to pocket carry when I moved south) so I sold it. Now thinking about .45.

·
32,570 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Taurus has the 24/7 and PT145 series that you would be interested in and a 745. Any of those would be a good place to start in looking for a .45ACP. The double stacks are available in .40 S&W if you so desire.

I have a PT111 Mil/pro in 9mm., but a pocket gun? Maybe? :) With some of the tactical pants, shirts, bluejeans, and some regular clothes that have generous pockets it could be done.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, T-Shirt and shorts is the uniform of the day. Heavy doesn't work anymore. Full time carry is a Keltec .380 in my pocket in a Nemesis. .45 is for fun.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alex, good to have you here.

Our forum members own many Taurus makes and models across the spectrum so if you have a question, at least one of us should be able to give a helpful answer. :D

Best Wishes

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I do have 1 question, Is there a place to list gun related stuff for sale? The only one I saw looked like non-gun stuff. I don't want to break rules on my first day. I have a new PT940 10rd mag to sell. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Quicksdraw, I'll just be patient. I sure wouldn't want to be unscrupulous. I'm not in a hurry, I've had this mag for 2 yrs since I sold the gun and didn't know it.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Todd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts