Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows everybody doing? I just bought my first Taurus last week, a 24/7 Pro SS .45ACP. Love the gun, feels great in my hand, but I am gonna need your guys help with becoming proficient with it. It shoots different than any of my other pistols, so look for a thread that I will start soon to ask for some help. Hope this place is as friendly as my other home, at the BerettaForum.net. Good to be here.

·
32,564 Posts
Welcome oto the forum. Depends on your definition of friendly.

Once you get past the pitbulls and the Firey Pit of Doom, as well as the Killer Obstacle Course, we are considered friendly. ;) ;D :eek: :eek: ::) :D Kidding of course, but our reputation may proceed us. ;D

New members with newly purchased guns get a 400,000word or 70 page range report assigned to them the first week and on Flyer's desk by morning. We all are still trying to locate Flyer's desk. :D

Obviously this was not the greeting you were expecting.

However,we members and staff would like ot hear about how the new gun shoots and a few details.

Reading the FAQs that will pertain directly to you at that board, doing an archive search, and reading recent posts here should bring you up to speed. And, there are no dumb questions. Every question asked is an opportunity for all to learn or to participate.

Enjoy your stay and post away to your hearts content. :thumb: :clap: :wave: :wave: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard Kenny. :D This is an exceptionally friendly board from what I've seen, especially compared to a few others where bickering and infighting between members seem to be par for the course.

Not so here and the admin and our mods are top-notch. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts