Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ist visit store talk to guys in sporting goods find out when they pull ammo the guys from sporting goods go to back and pull buggy with ammo unloaded from truck some stores get this buggy only atin am some get buggy as soon as comes off truck differnt stores differnt pulls example gainesville sporting goods closes down aaaaaat 9 wont sell any ammo or guns after that they pull ammo every am 6 to 7 am thats when you got to be there all trucks unload ammo from 3 to 9 pm and some stores pull asap find out your stores routine down load app the walmart web page is not as accurate as app save your store to my store search handgun ammo then be there only 3 boxes allowed per person
my sucess last 2weeks
6 boxes fed 9mm 100 count took wife
3 boxes winchester 333 count 22lr
6 boxes cci 375 round tactical 22lr
3 boxes fed 9mm 100
2 boxs 45 remmington 100 count and 1 40 cal 100 count
3 boxes fed 9mm 100 count

today no ammo

·
Registered
116 Posts
That would prob work, however, every store around me are 24hrs. They have no set time when they stock the shelves. They told me from 12am-8am is the night crew stocking shift. The problem is, there are people going in at 1,2,3,4,5am grabbing the stock that's available for the day. No way in hell, I am waking up at 2 or 3am for ammo. I have a job to be at for 6:45am. i have more then enough ammo right now, i like my sleep more then shooting. Those people who go that early are the ones that have no job, and are reselling the ammo at a gouging price. They have turned it into a business. Prob the easiest way to make a quick buck. All the power to them.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ist visit store talk to guys in sporting goods find out when they pull ammo the guys from sporting goods go to back and pull buggy with ammo unloaded from truck some stores get this buggy only atin am some get buggy as soon as comes off truck differnt stores differnt pulls example gainesville sporting goods closes down aaaaaat 9 wont sell any ammo or guns after that they pull ammo every am 6 to 7 am thats when you got to be there all trucks unload ammo from 3 to 9 pm and some stores pull asap find out your stores routine down load app the walmart web page is not as accurate as app save your store to my store search handgun ammo then be there only 3 boxes allowed per person
my sucess last 2weeks
6 boxes fed 9mm 100 count took wife
3 boxes winchester 333 count 22lr
6 boxes cci 375 round tactical 22lr
3 boxes fed 9mm 100
2 boxs 45 remmington 100 count and 1 40 cal 100 count
3 boxes fed 9mm 100 count

today no ammo
I hate to be the one who gripes about this, but a couple of periods in that would go a long way to making it readable without having to guess.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well i typed in a hurry due to worked all night before i went to bed. I knew from night before that walmart trucks were sending ammo to 8 stores in my area and maybe they were doing the same in other areas next time i will wait til iget up before posting off course they will have sold out by 4 in evening
also the walmarts in my area only get ammo off truck betweeen 5 and 9pm the trucks unload ammo to a buggy that the sporting good dept pickes up at certain times. after a few trips and chatting up the associatesyou will be able to find out these times . tHESE GUYS GET ABUSED QUITE A BIT SO DONT GO IN AND STICK THE APP UP THERE NOSE EITHER THEY CANOT HELP THAT THE AMMO IS STILL ON THE TRUCK. I HAVE SEEN T THIS HAPPEN.You will find out these people get a lot abuse over ammo and the 3 box rule and alittle kindness can get you a look at the truck list of what came in

finally every box i bought in last 2 weeks has been between 5 and 7 pm. i ve been working til 6am every day
i am going nights for next few weeks so i wont be posting till i go back to days would not want any one to have trouble reading my post
jhp

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I actually scored 22LR at Wal Mart today!

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
That would prob work, however, every store around me are 24hrs. They have no set time when they stock the shelves. They told me from 12am-8am is the night crew stocking shift. The problem is, there are people going in at 1,2,3,4,5am grabbing the stock that's available for the day. No way in hell, I am waking up at 2 or 3am for ammo. I have a job to be at for 6:45am. i have more then enough ammo right now, i like my sleep more then shooting. Those people who go that early are the ones that have no job, and are reselling the ammo at a gouging price. They have turned it into a business. Prob the easiest way to make a quick buck. All the power to them.
At the WM's in my area, the regular stocking crew is not allowed to stock ammo. Only the actual sporting goods clerks can pull ammo to
the floor and stock. Also, with the exception of shotgun ammo, all ammo must be rung up at the actual sporting goods register. The
sporting goods dept around here is usually open from around 7 (more often 8ish) to about 9-10. Outside of this time frame, anything that
is locked up, be it guns, ammo, knives, or anything else in the display cases is off-limits until the next morning.

Back when the frenzy and ammo drought was just kicking in, at one WM in the state (forget which town) a guy would visit the store
in the wee hours and had a relative who did the overnight stocking pull ammo for him. The stock worker and overnight manager ended
up getting fired, and the cashiers involved were all reprimanded.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts