Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight I hugged my wife and offered her the recliner (i.e. the most comfortable and optimum TV viewing location). She asked "why?". I told her that I wanted her to fully enjoy her show. She pokes more and I finally say "I love you". She says "sometimes it's nice to hear you say it" to which I reply "I'm still here" ;-)

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
Keep that up and there may be cookies in your future.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,938 Posts
I'm willing to give a guy a break, and the women in your life should be treated like the queen she is.

However, if skiff and air wrench are right well,

look in the mirror

black-eye-smiley-md.png

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love her with all my heart and tell her regularly. Just a bit of banter.

How do you all say/show it?

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Not a day goes by that I don't give Otter a hug, a kiss, and tell her I love her.
But when I want to show it I cook dinner for her or find something that needs done and that she hasn't already asked me to do.

Reactions: ISSMER

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not a day goes by that I don't give Otter a hug, a kiss, and tell her I love her.
But when I want to show it I cook dinner for her or find something that needs done and that she hasn't already asked me to do.
Wise man.

·
Registered
27,319 Posts
Reactions: ISSMER

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine made me a man. Sometimes she had to beat it into me, but I am still standing. ;)

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
A happy wife makes for a happy life..Honest..;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
In my house we found two twin comforters hidden under a queen size quilt makes for a happy marriage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MadKaw
1 - 14 of 14 Posts