Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The guys were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Fred's turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt and kissed him good night. Bob sat up and watched me all night."

EDIT: I did not write this...its a copy and paste from an email.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Very funny, I copied this story and changed the names to reflect my son and his hunting buddies. My son snores loudly too.

Reactions: Armd2DaTeeth

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I snore like industrial machinery.

Bring ear plugs and or head phones.

·
32,481 Posts
My near deaf neighbor commented on my snoring to my wife....
Wife snore?

My wife snores so loud we have to keep assuring the Chinese and Russians that our nuclear bombers are not after them.
Named her after a battleship.Firing all armaments shakes the neighborhood.

Naval battles in World War II weren't this loud.

The Rancor (Star Wars Beasty) Tabernacle Choir.
:):D:rolleyes:

·
Registered
154 Posts
My wife and I both snore and she complains about how loud I snore. I told her my snoring is like a Stihl cutting down the trees and shes the eager beaver de limbing the trees.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts