Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this picture on line while searching for a thanksgiving turkey picture to post on our web site. Doesn't this look awesome?

Here is the link for the preparation of "How to cook the perfect Christmas turkey" - it looks really good!!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I am not a turkey fan, much preferring ham, but I could eat some of that one.

To keep my mother in law happy, I am forced to have turkey available on Thanksgiving, even though no one else wants it. I found this recipe, and for those who want to try something new, it is a delicious marinated turkey breast cooked on the Weber. I like this turkey. In fact, I love this turkey. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/marinated-turkey-breast/detail.aspx

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not a turkey fan, much preferring ham, but I could eat some of that one.

To keep my mother in law happy, I am forced to have turkey available on Thanksgiving, even though no one else wants it. I found this recipe, and for those who want to try something new, it is a delicious marinated turkey breast cooked on the Weber. I like this turkey. In fact, I love this turkey. Marinated Turkey Breast Recipe - Allrecipes.com
Oh wow - that DOES look good! thanks!! :D We like turkey -we eat it all the time, but the marinated turkey breast looks especially good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts