Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
They didn't seem too interested in supporting the possible back injury after the accident. :)

Well done!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Yes, we should take notes! If more terrorists were taken inot custody llike this or other likewise options, they may think twice.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Cool video!!! We lived in Spain for three years when my Dad was stationed there with the AF. I can always remember him telling us that you don't want to mess around with the Guardia Civil. Their SWAT-type branch is filled with highly trained and professional individuals. But of course, they have been dealing with domestic terrorism for ages.......

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
That was perfect! I wonder if that piece of crap lived?

Reactions: LongTermGuy

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Wow! That is awesome. However, I'm inclined to agree with Denton that they were a little rough on the cycle. I'm wondering if they read him his rights?;)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Effective way of stopping the terrorist. They could have shot at him, used explosives on the bike etc. Instead they used good old fashioned physics and stopped him without hurting any innocent people. However it was a little harsh on the back but in all an acceptable arrest, especially if the bike was a confiscated one from a previous arrest.

·
Super Moderator
26,910 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts