Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Being part of the Fort Worth/Dallas area... I am not surprised its not that quite here!

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
We live too close to a major Interstate highway...always noisy from the traffic, but we're used to it.

·
Registered
24,537 Posts
We live too close to a major Interstate highway...always noisy from the traffic, but we're used to it.
What he said.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Pretty quiet on our little island in the Gulf.

·
10,379 Posts
Only noise we have out here is the animals: bears grumblin', 'yotes cryin', eagles screamin', and wolves singin'.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I was in a soundproof booth two weeks ago and still heard the screaming in my ears. No place is quiet, but some places are louder than others.

Reactions: Stroker and darbo

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Very quiet, until I pull the trigger! :shocked::icon_ poke:

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
No yellow on my part of the Great Plains

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Could be quieter.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
VERY quiet where I live - but when the wind is out of the South, I can hear the Interstate traffic thirteen miles away, but only in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Only noise we have out here is the animals: bears grumblin', 'yotes cryin', eagles screamin', and wolves singin'.
Sounds like quite a din when you put it like that! Might scare the children - well, the city kids maybe. ;)

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
At first I thought there was a mistake, I know darn well Miami is loud all the time. Then I realized Miami is the same shade as the white border. Now West of Miami is loud as you can see, not from the population, but from the creatures living in the Everglades. It is amazing how quickly man made noise gets swallowed up by the Everglades creature noises.

·
22,034 Posts
Yet another reason to love the west.

Loud in Seattle! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:
Yeah, I can tell that just from watching football on TV.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts