Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a CCL

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious about how often you carry concealed... every day, or just once in a while.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I'd like to see another one added.

'When not at work'. My job has a no gun policy, so I can't carry at work.

·
Registered
878 Posts
+1 to the no gun policy at work. Whenever I can, I do. Especially at night.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I will say (slightly off topic), that I'm glad I got the license while it's cold. Wearing a jacket sure does help for concealment and lets me know what I can and can't wear.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I live on base, so I never got a CCL. Can't wear it on base anyway. I would carry daily if I lived off base though. Now I'm going to Korea and am not really worried.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I carry everywhere I'm allowed. After a while it feels strange if you aren't carrying.

Steelheart

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm with Flyer. As often as the law and my job permit me. There's a clear no firearms policy at work and whenever I plan to stop by the Navy Reserve Base, I can't carry.

·
Registered
89 Posts
To be honest, I only carry depending on the circmstance. Let me qualify. I work for Intel Corp...they, like so many other large corporations provide security but do not allow weapons on campus, let alone on persons. I am always running back and forth to Post as well...being retired Military. Once again, they do not allow weapons coming or going through the gates, let alone on persons. In my neighborhood, there is no crime. Period. State Trooper lives next door and all the rest of us are retired Military. So...when I travel or am out and about, usually on weekends, I carry depending on what I am doing. If I go to the Tacoma Mall for example, I carry two weapons and beau coup mags. When I go to the range, however, I always throw the M1 Garand, Yugo SKS, Mossberg 590 in the back while I carry my pistols. This is the world I live in...perhaps some day when I retire, I will carry 27/7.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in the same boat, as far as not being able to carry at work (firefighter). Other than that, I carry whenever I'm out.

Todd

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Partially, the first answer on the poll: I don't carry 24 hours a day.
I don't sleep with a firearm on my hip; & I don't carry a firearm in
the shower. But, I DO carry seven days a week, without fail!

In my church, I play on the worship team. Even when I'm up on
the stage playing in Sunday service, my sidearm is with me. My
pastors are very well aware of this; & they have absolutely
no problem with it.

In a nutshell, I carry daily.

·
Registered
111 Posts
If I leave the house at least one pistol is with me. If my wife and/or son is along there are probably 3 pistols as we all have carry permits.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Whenever I leave the house, at least 1 gun goes with me. Lately its been the KT P11 or the KT P3AT, now I will probably switch to the the Taurus PT145 with the P3AT as a pocket BUG. If I'm going to look at some acreage way up in the woods, the good ol' trusty Winchester Model 94 30/30 rides along behind the truck seat. The big timber wolves are a growing population around here, and while they usually won't bother you, I don't want to take any chances. Same goes for the bears. They'll usually run in the other direction if you stumble across one, but I sure wouldn't want to upset a mama and a couple of cubs. That could get nasty.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This past Sunday was the FIRST day in 2 years that i didnt carry. i live in Pa, and I was going to the IMS show in Cleveland. No reciprocity in Ohio..:(. I usually dont leave the house without at least one....

·
Super Moderator
35,078 Posts
Now that I work for myself, 24/7. It's beside me when I'm in bed, along with my 20 gauge coach gun.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Usually five of seven days - I can't carry inside my workplace, so the piece is locked in my truck. I always carry when traveling at night or out of town - I live in a metro of nearly 2 million folks, and a only few bad apples, so far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What and when I'm packin' heat is a very private matter. I'll just say my "blued steel friend" is always with me.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts