Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i dont get it, did he not hold onto the gun or what?

looks like a nasty smack to the choppers.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I think he needs to go lift some weights and build up those wimpy little arms, before he trys to shoot that shotty again. Best way I know of to shoot a pistol grip shotty from the shoulder (aiming down the barrel) is put a short sling on the pistol grip and when holding it up push the gun away from your body to create resistance from the sling to your shoulder. But still the question is why would you aim a pistol grip shotgun? The entire point is for it to be a point and shot from the hip weapon or for door breaching, etc...

I personally have 2 pistol grip shotguns and have yet to pop myself in the kisser. Might be an I.Q. think too ;)

·
Administrator
35,270 Posts
Boy, after looking at that, I think the moral to the story is, if you're using the pistol grip for a shotgun, screw the sights - hold it low (at least lower than your head) and hold on tight......that looks like a trip to the dentist.

·
Registered
22 Posts
good way to break your nose or lose some teeth.

thats why i shoot mine from the hip.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I almost think he's in the Range Commando catagory. Look at the taci-cool vest and the way he handled the shotgun... I don't feel the least bit sorry for him. Shotgun recoil is legendary.

Steelheart

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
He was definitely a newbie to pistol grip shotties---if not firearms in general. :D

He should have invested in a $65 collapsible ATI stock so he could shoot from the shoulder. ;D

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Dang!!!! :bang: guess that is what happens when you don't have a butt stock..I never knew you could shoot a pistol grip shotgun like that..Glad he did it because now I know not too..lol :D

·
Super Moderator
21,521 Posts
He's defenetly a wanna be look at his blackhawk vest and canteen please a water bottle in the side pocket of cargo shorts and all that crap he's carring in his secret agent vest and he holds a pistol grip shotgun up to his face DRAWIN AT ITS BEST :)

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
It is amazing how much can be learned about someone from a 23 second video. :(

·
Registered
296 Posts
You guys caught a lot more from the video then I. Never noticed the vest, water bottle etc.

All I could think was ouch! Idiot! :???:

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I was trying to be nice with my thoughts.... I will admit that I hadn't spotted the bottle.

The only things he did right was to wear muffs and not drop the shotgun.

Steelheart

·
Super Moderator
21,521 Posts
sorry about the confusion I normaly carry a water bottle in my cargo shorts and other then that a holster thats all I got everything is in my range bag I only once seen a guy at the outdoor range that I had to keep my self from laughing. He was in all black commando gear including gloves and a pull up baclava sp or head rap he had all military weapons and acted like he was shooting a scean from the Borne movies. Talked in a wisper which is darned near imposible to understand at the range. I wish I snaped a pic of him with my phone but thought he'd have to shoot me LOL. I know a lot of us are preparred but I don't go to Krogers in cammo. :)

·
Administrator
39,680 Posts
Well, obviously the fella never fired that shotgun before. Bet he knows how not to shoot a shotgun, now. :devil:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Let's hope so. Like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid." :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can assume athat he was loaded with 3" mag. double ought buck or something like that. After all that is what the commandoes shoot

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I think he learnt somethin, respect for dat der shottie!

·
Administrator
35,270 Posts
Only thing he learnt was how to pick up his chiclets and keep 'em in the ammo box until he sees the oral surgeon on Monday morning.......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts