Registered
19 Posts
pt1911
pt25
pt738 tcp

·
Registered
188 Posts
Pistols? Aren't those the things that kill people? no...I don't have any of those evil things.

Reactions: ncfarmer

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I own one: PT145 , which is all I need (sweet little gun), but not all I want!!! :)

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Currently four:
PT99
24/7 G2 40
M85
617SS

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
NOT ENOUGH!!! :D

So far just six with a seventh probably on the way this week. Two PT1911s (SS and ALR), PT92 DouTone, 917 (converted to DT), & 24/7G2C-45. I stumbled across a PT101P at the fun show yesterday, and just couldn't pass it up. It was sold as USED (dealer trade-in), but it has never been fired. It was well fondled, but still has the cosmolene in the slide rails, and not a scratch on the feed ramp, rails or mags. I paid a little more than I wanted, but did better than I had seen around. Out the door for $395. Now I'm debating whether or not to pull the trigger on a PT58HC. I was looking at a SS and gold 'pimp' model, but that got away. Now I'm looking at a blue that would look sweet 'converted' to DuoTone, along side the 92 and 917. One big happy (deadly) family. :D
I'm working on pics.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Just the one and came close to selling it recently. Not due to any problems with the PT145 tho.

Sarge

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just one so far, my PT145 Mil Pro. I like it so much, I'm thinking about a PT111 Mil Pro to keep it company. It will be cheaper to feed. ;)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Two so far :
Poly Public defender......mine
PT-22 Wifes......soon to be replaced wit a 9mm or a .40 ca.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Two, but nothing like the pistols you would have in the USA.

The barrels are 12" which is the legal minimum, and what you can just see part of coming from the back strap is an extension bar to make the total length of the gun to be 24" - again, a legal requirement.

Top one is a .357, bottom is a .22lr.

PS, the third pistol mentioned in my signature below is an Uberti Colt SAA in 45LC - same legal configuration as the Taurus pistols.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Of all my firearms, only the 6-1/2" S/S Judge is a Taurus.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Pt1911
pt145

1 - 20 of 37 Posts