Registered
173 Posts
Pictures please :D .

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
schlemer said:
Pictures please :D .
Yes, if any of you gents have time to post pics of your PT92Cs please do. :)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Decisions, decisions eh Gray_Wolf? :D

·
Banned
23 Posts
I have a lightly used blued PT92C with 5 clips (one holds 20 rounds), a manual, and a leather RH belt holster. I am considering selling it. I wonder what I could get for the whole package?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
crazycatt said:
I have a lightly used blued PT92C with 5 clips (one holds 20 rounds), a manual, and a leather RH belt holster. I am considering selling it.I wonder what I could get for the whole package?
If I had one I were attempting to sell with that many magazines plus the holster and in a lightly used condition, I'd list it for $500 to see if I could generate any interest at that price. It sounds like a fair price to me for it and the the goodies that are being sold along with it.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Taurus_9mm said:
If I had one I were attempting to sell with that many magazines plus the holster and in a lightly used condition, I'd list it for $500 to see if I could generate any interest at that price. It sounds like a fair price to me for it and the the goodies that are being sold along with it.
Thank you very much for the info. Appreciate your opinion. 500 bucks is very close to what I have into it, but I probably would sell for less, as I don't expect to recover 100% of my investment. The only reason for considering selling is because the handgrip area is a bit too short for an extra-large hand. Nice weapon for someone who could hold on to it better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts