Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of questions on the 24/7 g2 compact guns. I noticed Taurus' website list the compact versions of the 24/7 as having 17rds for the 9mm and 12rds for the 45, but it looks like the full size version are listed with the same capacity.

first off how many mags do they come with from the factory? Is it (2) 17 (9mm) and 12 (45) or is that an extended mag?

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
I don't know about the others, but my 24/7G2C-45 came with one 10 round mag, and one 12 round mag with sleeve adapter. In the attached pics, you can see the 10 and 12 round mags compared to a Ruger SR9C with 10 and 17 round mags. The Taurus 12 round mag is the same as the mag for the full size, but uses a slip on adapter to fill the grip. You might have trouble finding the grip sleeve adapters. Probably only available through Taurus.

Sorry for the blurry pics, they looked good to me when I took them, but that was before my eye surgery. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
My original 24/7 Pro C was as pictured above. the 13 rounder was flush with the 17 rounder being as shown above. maybe inch or so longer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts