Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,702 Posts
Mine came with 2, I think the new FS series inludes only 1 at a lower price.

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
Two of my four Tauri came with one mag (945 & 22 Poly), one came with two mags (92) and the fourth came with five .40 caliber Stellar Clips since it's a revolver.

Reactions: sparks9293

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
My PT92, PT100, and 24/7 G2C all came with two mags. Truthfully, the only thing stopping me from getting a PT740 is the fact that the only ones I have seen only come with one mag. Why would anybody buy a pistol with only one mag these days? Especially when you consider how difficult it is to get additional mags.

·
Premium Member
17,735 Posts
My PT92, PT100, and 24/7 G2C all came with two mags. Truthfully, the only thing stopping me from getting a PT740 is the fact that the only ones I have seen only come with one mag. Why would anybody buy a pistol with only one mag these days? Especially when you consider how difficult it is to get additional mags.
By the spare mags first. Then you have to get the gun.....

·
Administrator
40,574 Posts
All of the semiauto Tauri I have owned, came with two mags, with the exception of a PT92, I bought in 1991. I promptly ordered another!

·
Registered
540 Posts
My PT145 came with two. I kinda wish my Judge would have came with at least one speed loader.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My PT145 came with 2 and a speed loader

·
Registered
477 Posts
My 1911 came with 2 8 rounders, Mrs. Looze's came with 2 of those 12 round "high capacity assault clips" and my Tracker didn't come with any. I mean I know its a revolver, but they could have thrown in an issue or two of American Handgunner or something.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My PT111 Millpro came with 2 12 round mags and I just ordered 2 PT 24/7 17 round mags with mag spacers.

·
Premium Member
11,265 Posts
By the spare mags first. Then you have to get the gun.....
Been there, done that. I almost got away with it too, but the next day, after the wife sobered up, I had to promise all kinds of honeydo projects to make up for it.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Snug9mm

·
Registered
75 Posts
My 709FS only comes with one and apparently they are sort of hard to come by these days. I guess I should have taken the advice of purchasing extras first! :mad:

·
Registered
44 Posts
All 3 of my Taurus have come with 2.

·
Registered
29,878 Posts
Two magazines here!

1 - 20 of 234 Posts