Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been waiting for a part for my 1911 over 9-10 day still no package anyone know if taurus is that slow or should i be calling ????

·
Registered
276 Posts
If it has been 9 to 10 days since you made your request over the phone, you should estimate that it will be at least 7 to 10 business days before they actually package and drop your part off for shipment. That is the general time frame to expect for most businesses. Add the three to four days for the post office and you are looking at around 15 days. If you had to ship your part in first before it could be replaced, then you can safely add another five or more days to the process. Of course, the time frame is all contingent upon how busy Taurus is when you put in your request.

In the future, if the part being replaced doesn't require smithing in order to install into your gun, consider ordering from Brownells or MidwayUSA. Those companies do nothing but buy, sell, and ship, and are better equiped to handle high volumes of orders and ship them out fast than places like Taurus.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank god i have more then one gun.......i just want to shot my 1911 so bad.....maybe this weekend???thks guys

·
Registered
71 Posts
I called and asked for a new cap that goes on the back of the 24/7 slide. Mine broke when I was removing the firing pin assembly. I called last week (10/17/07) I expect I'll have it by next week some time. 3 weeks is more than reasonable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts