Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I though I'd share this with y'all. It's really pretty amazing!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
There are two things I take away from that video.

One, it must be really freaking cool to be crazy rich.

Two, you can be as rich as you want but a Jeep Wrangler is still vehicle for awesome that anyone can afford.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Not even close. But if I had that kind of money, I would have a man cave/garage like you have never seen -- motorcycle stuff all over the place! :D

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Rich folk, no understanding of motorcycles at all. The bikes are to be RIDEN not collected and stored away.

Sarge

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
Rich folk, no understanding of motorcycles at all. The bikes are to be RIDEN not collected and stored away.

Sarge
Yeah I don't think chicks dig them sitting in the garage.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Too clean.

Reactions: BigSkiff

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
My garage looks more like a room from Hoarders.

·
Super Moderator
21,452 Posts
If I had a garage that big I would have a shooting range first then the rest would be filled with the kids junk LOL.

·
Super Moderator
26,913 Posts
GARAGE????? Oh you mean that room that has the 2 white metal boxes that people put clothes in, the 1 white metal box I loan beer to, and the recyclables pile, mostly cardboard labeled Corona and Guinness, with a few assorted yard tools covered in cobwebs? Thats called a garage?
Damn you learn something new every day!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
He's megga rich and he has the most boring collection of cars I have ever seen. Weird.

Why did he bother with the garage? Just park those things in the street.

·
Super Moderator
26,913 Posts
Very impressive, but I'll bet they don't have a car seat on the front porch!
Even I dont have that!
Hell I don't have a porch...have one of those swingy thing where the cushion has rotted away!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Wow...what a garage! All those motorcycles just wasting away from lack of use. What a waste of money, just to have eye candy.. I really believe if I had that kind of money I could do something more useful than that :)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
My garage is as hard to see as his big one. An asphalt surface, a tree and the sky.

Sarge

1 - 17 of 17 Posts