Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, I take mine one cup at a time!:icon_ poke::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:Really though, I like mine like I like my women, Hot - Sweet - and Blond!:yeahbaby01:

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
I like mine from freshly ground beans grown in Costa Rico with just a tad of Coffee Mate.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Daily.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
bourbon...

·
10,379 Posts
Black and strong enough to have an oil slick/stain the cup.

I live by the trucker's creedo: If I wanted a cup of cream and sugar I woulda ordered one

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sometimes I put cream in the coffee they have at work. Only because it tastes like what I assume ground up cardboard would taste like. It's palatable but sometimes the flavor needs to be hidden.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Black and strong enough to have an oil slick/stain the cup.

I live by the trucker's creedo: If I wanted a cup of cream and sugar I woulda ordered one
Same here. I call it Army coffee. Best way to get through drill weekends. Although if you are near the motor pool you need to check to see what can it actually came from before drinking it.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I drink coffee black. If I mistakenly pick up my wifes cup with her hazelnut creamer and sugar I spit it out. I've never been inside of a Starbucks. I don't know what latte is and I don't want to know.

My favorite cup, an old diner type made of thick china, heavy and holds heat well

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
1 - 20 of 95 Posts