Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the manual for the PT111 Millenium Pro was written by someone from the IRS. Its unreadable.

Having rotated and pulled out the takedown pin, I've depressed the trigger and tried to pull off the slide. It doesn't move much either way.

What gives?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Found this link while searching the web, show fully illustrated guide to takedown and cleaning. I haven't got mine yet, soon. So I can't verify any problems with his directions at all.

http://www.kaptain.us/guns/clean.html

-Rabid

·
Registered
32 Posts
It takes a few tries but the slide will come off (gotta have your tongue in the right position). I have field stripped mine several times and it never comes off first try.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay - got it now. Found a video on Youtube. There's two sets of takedown instructions for two different models.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
i just bought a 3rd gen pt 111 millenium pro pickit up later this week my cousin highly recommended the gun to me and he also sent me to you tube i just put in the search pt 111 disassembly and there was a video seems pretty simple guess ill find out when i pick mine up

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Well I finally got my Pt 111 pro 3rd gen fed 200 rds through it was Great had no problems at all with it also put in for my concealed on the fiels stripping took a bit to get the slide off at first but after cleaning was coming off easier pretty easy to disassemble and reassemble this is my first taurus and i could say i wouldnt have a problem getting another or even refering this model

1 - 6 of 6 Posts