Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jus bought my pt 145 today put 100+ rounds through of 230gr winchester FMJ and 200gr Hornaday TAP JHP without a hiccup. I jus wanted to kno how can i tell the difference between the 2nd and 3rd gen to kno which one i got. Also she shoot dead on accurate once i got use to the heine sight. Mine doesnt have 3 dots it has the figure 8 sight.

Thanks GaPt145

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
2nd Generation, has on the one side, Millinneum Pro and on the other side PT145.

3rd Generation has Millinneum on one side, and Pro PT145 on the other.

As there are many threads here about the subject, there may be a few other minor things. Take a look thru this section and I am sure you will find the subjects covered.

·
Administrator
35,560 Posts
The trigger pull is a pretty telling tale too - if you've ever shot both, you can tell. 3rd gen is a smooth, lighter, long pull. 2nd gen is definitely DAO and it's a big stouter.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK then from what You guys just told me i have the 3rd gen I appeciate it guys.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Robby said:
2nd Generation, has on the one side, Millinneum Pro and on the other side PT145.

As there are many threads here about the subject, there may be a few other minor things. Take a look thru this section and I am sure you will find the subjects covered.
Robby does that hold true for all the Mill Pro versions (PT111 & PT140)???

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Robby said:

RJT CCW said:
Robby does that hold true for all the Mill Pro versions (PT111 & PT140)???
Yep it sure does!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts